7-Time Women’s Choice Award Winner
Winner of the Women’s Choice Award Since 2013
Scholfield Honda Receives the Highest Honor Set by Women for Outstanding Customer Experience
For seven consecutive years, Scholfield Honda has been honored with the Women’s Choice Award® for Outstanding Customer Experience. The Scholfield dealership qualified based on receiving excellent survey scores in several areas including the overall sales experience, where nine out of 10 of their female customers reported that they would highly recommend Scholfield Honda to friends and family.
“Car buying remains the most dreaded shopping experience among women which is why the Women’s Choice Award is widely sought after by progressive dealerships who appreciate being recognized as a dealer that women can trust and refer with confidence”, said Delia Passi, Founder of WomenCertified® and author of Winning the Toughest Customer: The Essential Guide to Selling to Women.
“We are proud of Scholfield Honda for taking ownership of their customer experience and creating a business environment that provides exceptional service both to women and men alike.”
Considering that women now account for more car purchases and service sales than men, the Women’s Choice Award is Passi’s way of finding a dealership she can choose with confidence.
- Women buy more than half of the new vehicles in the U.S. and influence up to 80% of all car purchases (Source: Forbes: Women In Cars, 2015)
- As the chief decision makers for the home, women represent an economic powerhouse, making more than 85% of the consumer purchases (in the U.S.) and influencing over 95% of total goods and services (Competitive Edge Magazine and EPM’s Marketing to Women, 2015).
- 65% of service customers at dealerships are women (Heelsandwheels.com, 2013)
- Women spend over $200 billion per year on new vehicles and mechanical servicing of vehicles each year (Heelsandwheels.com, 2013)
Scholfield Honda’s Award-Winning Women in Automotive
Hear from some of Scholfield Honda’s amazing female employees in this 2-minute video, which won the 2020 “Women Driving Auto Retail” video contest presented by the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA).
“We are focused on creating an excellent experience for all of our customers, and it’s a real honor to be recognized by our women clients as an exceptional dealership to do business with. This is our seventh year to receive the Women’s Choice Award and I think that’s a real testament to the work of our associates to show respect and concern for women’s sales and service needs, every single day.”
– Roger Scholfield, president.