With the flu season in full swing, we wanted to share what we’re doing here for our family of employees and all visitors to our store.
To get ahead of the issue, we formed a task force several weeks ago to study what we could do. From there, we set up hand-sanitizing stations in key areas of our dealership.
On Friday, March 6, all Scholfield Honda locations were sprayed with a high-grade disinfectant designed to assist our already thorough nightly store cleanings. Serviced areas included:
- All customer chairs, tables and furniture
- Our Kid’s Zone
- Bathrooms and employee break rooms
- Employee phones, computers and desks
- Technician toolboxes
- Parts counter areas at Honda East and Honda Service West
We will repeat this process on a routine basis to help ensure a clean environment for our valued employees, clients, vendors and guests.
Scholfield Honda will continue to educate our staff regarding the simple steps we can include in routine:
- Reducing handshaking to a minimum, though it’s the ultimate gesture of greeting and goodwill in our industry.
- Always washing or sterilizing hands after a handshake.
- Washing or sterilizing hands multiple times throughout the day.
We also will ask any employee who is sick or running a fever to not report for work.
We believe the steps we’ve taken, and will continue to take, will help eliminate concerns people may have when visiting our store.
We truly care about the health and well being of our employees, customers and community.