The Honda Graduate Program
The Honda Graduate Program helps upcoming and recent college grads save $500 toward any 2019 or newer Honda vehicle when they finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesHFS. Graduating college is hard work. This is our way of saying congratulations.
As a student, you learned to make the most of great opportunities. Now that you’ve graduated, here’s another, the Honda Graduate Program. Your hard work has paid off. Now let Honda Financial ServicesHFS do the work to help get you into the Honda that’s right for you. With exclusive financing rates available on select Honda models, the Honda Graduate Program is one opportunity you definitely shouldn’t pass up. Offer valid through March 31, 2021.
The following HFS requirements may apply:
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
 For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by HFS. Offer excludes Clarity. Only one 500 Honda College Graduate Bonusper vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on HondaCertified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2021 and may be terminated at any time.
What You’ll Need
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® (“balloon” ) contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
- Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500.